Saturday 18 May 2013

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan



PART 1
Arnav Singh Raizada was sitting in the car scolding his young brother Aakash Raizada..ASR came back from London 30 mins ago..Aakash was taking his short tempered Bhai to home from Airport all the while getting yellings and scoldings from his Bhai..
Arnav-I can't belive this Aakash..You called me for such a silly reason..
Aakash-Bhai it is not a silly problem..It is my live's greatest problem..
Arnav-Then why can't you tell Di and Nani that you cannot marry her?!..
Aakash-Khushi..
Arnav-Yeah what ever be the name..You called me here from London for this!!
Aakash-You don't know Bhai..Di and Nani will have heart attacks if I tell I can't marry Khushi and I love her sister Payal..
Arnav(mocking)-Really?..Then how am I supposed to tell them and convince them Aakash?
Aakash-Bhai they will listen only if you tell..Please Bhai, help me..I don't know how but please help me..
Arnav-Aakash lemme ask you one sensible question..Where were you when Di n Nani decided your marriage with that girl?..I mean you should have rejected the proposal straight..
Aakash-Bhai you know we met Payal and Khushi at some functions..Nani and Di  kept on talking about them..and
Arnav(cutting Aakash)-Wow Aakash I don't need full details of your lovestory..
Aakash-Arrey Bhai listen..lemme complete..
Arnav-Hmm go on..
Aakash-And I fell in love with Payal the day itself...soon we confessed our love..and one day I heard Nani and Di talking about Khushi and Payal..I was going for a contract in Darjeeling..you know when I came back I came to know that my wedding was fixed with one of Gupta sisters..I hoped it was Payal..
Arnav-Aakash you areunbelievable!!! HOPED IT WAS PAYAL...
Aakash- Bhai if I tell Nani and Di now, they will kill me..They want their Khushi Bitiya as Raizada bahu at any cost..
Arnav-Oww so sweet so do one thing Aakash, sacrifice ur love for Payal for the happiness of Di and Nani..you marry the girl they select..
Aakash-Bhai please..I can't live without Payal..Please convince Nani and Di..
Arnav-How Aakash?
Aakash-I don't know Bhai..please..
Arnav saw the pleading face of his brother and thought for a moment..
Arnav-Okey..Does that girl..i mean Payal's sister know you love Payal only?
Aakash-Yeah Bhai..Infact Khushi had considered me as her brother and she also couldn't digest the whole descion..
Arnav-Okey then let me see both of them..Payal and her sister..I want to talk to them..
Aakash-Sure Bhai..shall I call them to RM?
Arnav-Nope..call them to some coffeeshop..Di must be spying on us in RM..
A happy Aakash and confused Arnav continued their journey to RM..

******AT XY COFFEESHOP*****
The Raizada brothers were sitting in a corner, waiting for the Gupta sisters..
Arnav- I hate this..we have been waiting here for 15 minutes..
Aakash(looking his mobile)-Calm down Bhai..they are on the way..Payal had messaged me..
Arnav took his iphone and started typing something furiously..Aakash whispered,pointing at the entrance
Aakash-They are here Bhai..
Arnav looked up from his phone and saw a pretty lady coming, smiling..She walked to them..
Aakash-Bhai that is my Payal..
Arnav saw Aakash blushing a deep shade of pink for no reason..What the?..Payal came and stood beside them..
Payal(greeting)-Namastey Arnavji..Iam Payal..
Arnav(smiling)-Hi Payal..please take your seat..
Aakash-Where is Khushi, Payal?
Payal-She is coming Aakashji..saw one of her class mate after a long time , outside and talking with her..
Arnav-Okey then let us..
Arnav was about to continue when a beautiful girl came running and sat beside him..
Aakash- Hi khushi..
So this is great Khushi Gupta..Arnav looked at her more clearly..She was wearing a red and white chudidar and was looking very pretty..No make up except two silver earrings and a chain..her hair untied..Arnav felt his heart beating loudly and fastly..
Payal(pointing Arnav)-Khushi, this is Arnavji..Aakashji’s elder brother..
Khushi turned to her side and saw a handsome man looking at her..He was very handsome…more than the heroes whom she used to admire..She felt her heart beat going crazier when her doelike eyes met his chocolate eyes..
Khushi(smiling)-Hi Arnav…Iam Khushi…Khushi Gupta…Payal’s sister..Hope Aakashji have told you everything..
OMG!!Her smile was just heavenly..She looked dazzling when she smiled..No way he is going to call her “Bhabhi”,Arnav thought..
Arnav-Hi..Arnav Singh Raizada..
The way he told his name made goose bumps on Khushi..Just then a waiter arrived
Waiter-Sir order please..
Aakas-Tea..
Payal-Cold tea..
Khushi and Arnav (simultaneously)-Black coffee..
They looked at each other immediately…Again both felt a kind of “DHAK DHAK” in their heart..But both ignored it and looked away..
Aakash-So Bhai what is your plan?
Arnav-Hmm..When is your engagement Aakash?
Aakash-On 14 th Bhai..
Arnav-Oh that means only 12 more days..
Khushi-OMG!!only 12 more days!!You should do something fastly..
Arnav-Yeah we are thinking..Aakash I think we can tell Di and Nani today itself that you cannot marry her..
Khushi-Excuse me, I have a name…
Arnav(mocking Khushi)-Oh that’s so great!..
Khushi(muttering)-Laad Governor..
Arnav-Excuse me?
Khushi- Nothing..please continue..
Arnav-Yeah..then tell them that you love Payal..I will support you..and Khushi, you should tell your parents that you cannot marry Aakash..tell them Aakash and Payal love each other..
Payal-Oh no..mom will kill me if I tell I love Aakash ji..
Khushi-Yeah n me too if I tell I can’t marry Aakash ji..
Arnav(angry)-Then marry Aakash..
Khushi(standing up)-Then we should not have called you for help..
Arnav(standing up)-Pardon, I came to help my brother..not you..
Aakash and Payal understood that it is time to interfere..
Aakash(holding Arnav’s hand and making him sit)-Bhai calm down..
Payal(slapping Khushi’s hand softly)-Khushi, will you stop arguing?
Khushi-Jiji it is him who argued.
Arnav(mocking)-Ohh and you were being so silent!!
Aakash-Bhai, Khushi please stop this..we are here to plan something..
Arnav-She should have thought that Aakash..
Aakash-Enough Bhai..please stop..
Waiter arrived with the order..He placed black coffe on the table and Khushi and Arnav reached for it the same time..Their hands collided lightly, sending some repulses through them..They both looked each other and felt the same Dhak Dhak..They moved their hands,embarrassed..
Arnav-Aakash then lets do one thing..you will tell to Nani and Di that you love Payal, on 7th of this month..
Khushi-Hello..This is not some business deal..giving deadline and all..
Arnav-I know it is not..I will also support Aakash…meanwhile you both present the same to your parents..Once Di n Nani agrees Iam sure your parents will also agree..
Khushi-But how will we convice Anjaliji and Nani?
Arnav-Leave that to me…I will convince them somehow..
Khushi-Then why can’t you do it now?Why waiting till 7th of this month?
Arnav-Don’t question me..I know what to do..If I tell them today itself, they would think I have came from London to ruin this wedding..
Khushi-Oh..okey..
After paying the bill,they stood up to leave..Aakash and Payal walked front..Arnav and Khushi following them,,
Arnav-So what are you doing?
Khushi-Fashion designing..
Arnav-Oww..
Khushi didn’t notice the stair infront..her leg hit the stair and she lost balance..Arnav immediately grabbed her waist, enclosing her in his embrace..preventing her from falling..Khushi had closed her eyes ready to hit the ground when she felt two masculine hands around her..She opened her eyes and saw Arnav looking at her..Aakash’s call brought them to their senses and Khushi moved from him..
Arnav(to Payal)-See you Payal
Khushi(to Aakash)-See you Aakashji..
They both didn’t wish eachother and went with their respective sibling..Knowing little that they both have started falling for each other….

1 comment: